We are looking for a high-performing Key Account Manager who will be responsible for managing key accounts, developing and
maintaining a strategic long-term relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities with them. The Key Account Manager is
expected to acquire a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services to suit the needs and requirements of the key
To be a successful Key Account Manager you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics, as well as be able to improve
business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional Key Account Manager will be able to manage multiple key accounts
without compromising on the quality of service. You will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a thorough understanding of key client needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with clients by continuously proposing customized solutions that meet their business objectives.
- Identify new ideas and strategies to gain more revenue for key clients, as well as observe and analyse the market and
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients, internal teams, and partners.
- Communicate and collaborate with the relevant team members and partners to ensure the needs of the key clients are met.
- Play an integral part in ensuring key clients are satisfied with the level of service and support provided.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by clients and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Compile reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for all stakeholders. Summarise findings, key learnings, and
determine how to improve performance of clients.
Who we are looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Proven experience as a Key Account Manager is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and capacity to work independently or as a team player.
- Proven ability to respond and work with the team and negotiating with clients.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Exceptional client servicing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – must be able to write and converse fluently in English, Bahasa Malaysia and
- Must be familiar with social media platforms especially Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Well organised and good time management skills.
- Self-starter with the passion to achieve sales targets.
- 100% customer-focused attitude.
- Positive attitude, patient with people and willing to learn.
- Enjoys meeting people and delivering sales pitches.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
About Xamble Live Commerce Sdn Bhd
Xamble Live Commerce Sdn Bhd is a live streaming e-commerce business platform. Using intelligent integration of our influencers,
content and e-commerce know-hows, we provide end-to-end live video commerce solutions from live video production, automated
order management to online payment and product fulfilment. Our unique technology combined with our vast influencer platform and
onboarding training empowers companies to be independent and self-sustaining as they propel and scale in this fast-growing field of
Xamble Live Commerce Sdn Bhd is a joint venture between Xamble Group Limited (listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: XGL)) and
Commerce DotAsia Ventures Sdn Bhd. Collectively we bring together years of expertise and experience in the areas of digital
marketing, e-commerce solutions and tech initiatives under one roof.
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA