We are seeking talented mobile software developers with a strong passion for design to join our team. As a flutter developer, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing, user-friendly apps that align with our customer’s needs and expectations.
Your primary duties will include building flutter-based iOS and Android apps for customers, optimizing app performance for maximum efficiency, ensuring secure communication with application back-end and ensuring alignment with user experience requirements. You will work collaboratively with back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure seamless integration of all elements of app creation.
What you will be doing:
- Developing, testing, and deploying responsive web applications using Angular and related technologies.
- Collaborating with the design team to implement visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces.
- Working with backend developers to integrate the frontend and backend systems using GraphQL APIs.
- Writing and maintaining clean, reusable, and efficient code.
- Optimizing the performance of the application and ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
- Implementing security best practices to ensure the security of user data and transactions.
- Staying up to date with the latest front-end technologies and best practices.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 1-2+ years of experience in Flutter development.
- Proficient in Flutter and related technologies, such as Dart.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- Strong understanding of GraphQL.
- Proficiency in Swift and Kotlin is a plus point.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Good troubleshooting skills are a plus point.
- Understanding of software development principles such as SOLID, TDD, and design patterns.
- Ability to write clean, modular, and testable code.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating design ideas with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of development and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge of the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Positive attitude, patient with people and willing to learn.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
About Xamble Creators Sdn Bhd
Xamble Creators Sdn Bhd is a community-based creator platform, working in partnership with Nuffnang Sdn Bhd. Both are subsidiaries of Xamble Group Limited, a public-listed company on the ASX. Our platform helps creators and brands connect for work opportunities, collaborate on new ideas and create content to earn. Join us at Xamble Creators and be a part of our innovative and creative team.
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA