We are looking for an experienced and capable leader to lead our People and Culture function. Reporting to the Group Chief Operating
Officer and working closely with the Senior Leadership Teams of our business units, you will be required to effectively build the people
and culture capability for our organization, own and execute strategies for but not limited to talent acquisition and retention,
compensation and benefits, employee engagement, learning and development and performance management.
You have a genuine passion for people and a strong belief in an individual’s potential. You have the ability to lead with business and
people in mind. You are able to build trustful relationships and to inspire and develop people. You communicate in a clear and inspiring
way and able to support and enable change. You have the ability to deliver to the people agenda through engaging and motivating
people in a large organization and you have a passion for competence development.
Finally, you thrive in a multi-cultural, diverse environment where you have the drive to find common interests and build trust and
partnership to reach common goals.
What you will be doing:
- Values and Culture: Help promote our company values throughout our offices and ensure that all decisions, programs, and
processes are aligned with our core belief.
- Workforce Planning: Partners with the people managers to understand and execute workforce and talent strategy which relates
to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Talent Acquisition: Develop a recruitment strategy and execute on it by working closely with each business unit head. Collaborate
with hiring managers to understand skills and competencies required for position openings. Manage end-to-end talent
acquisition process, which includes resume searching, phone screening, interview, reference checks and job offer.
- Employee Onboarding: Work cross functionally to create an employee onboarding process that ensures the success of new hires
- Professional Development: Build scalable professional development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and
drive employee retention.
- Compensation & Benefits: Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and
incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Performance Management: Lead and facilitate performance programs in the organization such as performance appraisal
exercise, performance improvement plan, probation performance, peers to peers’ feedback, performance check in meeting.
- Disciplinary: Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations. Provides support and guidance to
management, people managers and employees when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Employee Experience: Create and nurture a teamwork and motivating working environment by organizing teambuilding activities
and implement initiatives that promote the culture. Ensure smooth onboarding and offboarding process for new joiners and
leavers. Effective implementation of human resources practices and functions that are compliant with employment laws and
- Payroll, Leave & Budgeting: Perform and oversee monthly payroll processing and submission of statutory contributions in an
accurate and timely manner. Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves. HR budgeting with management and
finance for group and subsidiary companies, to determine the organization’s future HR activities/initiatives, recruitment,
employee benefits and other HR related operating costs.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 6 to 8 years of human resource management experience preferred.
- At least 2 to 3 years of managerial experience in HR.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Detail and goal-oriented, has the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities.
- Strong appreciation and focus on culture.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
About Nuffnang Sdn Bhd
Nuffnang.com.my was launched on 27th Feb 2007, and had 300 bloggers signed up within the first 3 days. Nuffnang.com.sg launched
shortly after, during April 2007. Within a short time, NUFFNANG expanded to several countries and became the world’s leading Blog
advertising community. Thousands of bloggers have served ads from various blue-chip companies.
As the social media landscape evolves, bloggers evolved too by extending their presence into other content platforms; Instagram,
Facebook and YouTube. Thus, NUFFNANG’s specialization has expanded to cover influencer and content marketing as well for
Advertisers. Today, after a decade in the business, NUFFNANG refreshed its image to fortify its leading position in the social media
p/s: Ever wondered what “NUFFNANG” means? It means “Real good or real cool” – a slang used in conversations by hip foreigners on
the streets of London.
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA